Williams 5009622 - 50,000 BTU Monterey Series Double-Sided Top-Vent Furnace Heater Natural Gas (formerly the 50DV series)
Traditional home comfort with lower heating costs, convenience and high-efficiency! Value-for-your-money-priced models feature energy and money-saving operating costs. This high-efficiency 50,000 Btu/hr dual-wall model, with patented, energy-maximizing side-relief draft hood openings, will heat two or more rooms, quickly and economically. Conveniently installs in the wall to heat two adjacent rooms (25,000 Btu/hr on each side). Great in homes, schools, cabins, apartments, offices and shops. Heating rooms individually allows comfort in areas being used while saving fuel cost in unused areas. For additional money-saving efficiency, install an optional blower!
A Quick Overview of the Monterey Series Features:
- Easy installation
- No electricity required
- "Matchless" pilot igniter
- Automatic temperature and safety controls
- Resettable vent-limit safety switch
- Thermostat included, may be wall-mounted or cabinet-mounted
- Conversion kits available to convert between natural and propane gas
- Patented, side-relief opening draft hood design reduces flue gas temperature to minimize normal heat loss
A Closer Look at the Features:
- "Matchless" Pilot Igniter: All models include a "matchless" pilot igniter. Assures convenient pilot lighting without matches.
- Automatic Thermostat (included with all models): No electricity required! This means that these units are perfect during power outages! All models are equipped with a self-generating millivolt thermostat that may be wall mounted or cabinet-mounted. All models feature a resettable vent-limit safety switch as standard equipment.
- Contemporary Finish: Soft-white, powder-coat, scratch-resistant finish to complement any decor and a painted finish that maintain its appearance for years to come.
Excellent Warranty for Peace of Mind: Please read the warranty for any limitations or disclaimers. Combustion chamber carries a ten-year limited warranty. All other parts carry a one-year limited warranty.
Product Specifications Overview:
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- BTU/hr Input Rating: 50,000
- BTU/hr Output Rating: 38,500
- Thermal Efficiency Percentage: 77.0
- AFUE Efficiency Percentage: 71.0
- Face Panel Dimensions (W x D x H): 16" x 6" x 65-3/4"
- Gas Connection Size: 1/2"
- Type of Control: Millivolt wall
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 137
- All models are rated for 4,500' elevation (contact us for available orifice sizes for your elevation)
Customize Your Monterey Furnace:
Williams offers a number of different options to help you accessorize, personalize and tailor your new furnace to your exact needs. Add convenience, sophistication and elegance to your new purchase with these options:
- Blower - Attaches to the top of Monterey furnaces with an on/off switch or automatic operation. Improves circulation of warm air and reduces temperature differences in the room. Two blowers may be used on the 50,000 Btu/hr. models.
- Oval-Vent Starter Kit - A quick an easy way to get your installation started!
- Model 9901 - Contains starter hold down plate, oval-to-round adapter and two pieces of oval pipe
- Remote Controls & Thermostats - Excellent options to add convenience & style to your new furnace!
- Replacement Face Panel - Make your furnace look like new again!
- Model 4915 - Soft-white, powder-coated replacement face panel
- Gas Conversion Kit - Designed for use on Williams brand gas valves only!
- Model 8903 - Converts from natural gas to propane LP gas
Available Product Literature:
(These files require the free Adobe Reader to view.)
Please Read Before Buying:
- Read owner's manual before using/installing
- Photographs are representative only
- Check local codes and ordinances for permitted uses
- Consult installation manual for clearances prior to installation
- We reserve the right to amend product specifications without notice
- Installation and servicing required by a qualified service person
- Venting must comply with the "Venting and Chimney Requirements" section of installation manual
- Massachusetts approval G3-0305-171
Are the shipping rates for this equipment coming through a little high? Please remember that this is a large piece of equipment. Because of its larger size (dimensions and weight), higher freight charges may apply and this item will have to ship via truck line on a pallet. If you have any questions about shipping, or would like to get a shipping quote for your order, please don't hesitate to contact one of our sales reps at 866-519-2461; we'd be happy to help you with your purchase!