Rheem Ruud Protech Norton Weatherking 62-22868-93 Hot Surface Igniter HSI - Silicon Carbide (2-Pack)
The 62-22868-93 ignitor is an exact OEM replacement for Rheem and Ruud furnaces. This is not an aftermarket product. This is our most popular ignitor provided by Rheem/Ruud for their hot surface ignition furnaces. To see the part numbers that this model replaces and models on which this ignitor is generally used, please see the information below.
If you have any questions about the installation and replacement of your furnace's ignitor, please contact an HVAC professional in your area for further assistance. If you need help finding the right part numbers for your Rheem/Ruud equipment, please call us, we have various methods to quickly and efficiently find the right parts for your model. When you call, please have the furnace model number and serial number ready to expedite this process.
- 2 each Rheem 62-22868-93 ignitors
Models Where This Ignitor Is Used:
- This ignitor is used on, but not limited to, the following furnace models: RGDG, RGEB, SGDG, RGDJ, RGLG, RGLH, RGLJ, RGPH, RGPJ, RGRJ, RGTJ, RGVG, RGVH, RGVJ, 80LJ, 80PJ, 90RJ, 90TJ, RGRA, RGTA, RGSA
Part Numbers That This Ignitor Replaces:
- This ignitor replaces the following part numbers: 62-22441-01, 62-22868-92, 62-22548-01, 62-22869-01, 62-22868-02, 62-23460-01, 62-22868-01, 41-408, 68-22868-82, 68-22868-92, 68-22868-93, 68-22869-01, 68-23460-01
Ignitor Compatibility List:
- This ignitor may be compatible with the following part numbers: Robertshaw 41-408; White-Rodgers 767A-845, 767A-372; Raypack 600915; Trane B340039P01; Norton 271Y, 271J, 271N; GEM Products IG106; Supco SIG106; WIN Group Surface Ignitor FY009K, FY009KI; EZ-Flo 62373; Armstrong AF106; Goodman B1401018, B1401018 (always refer to your furnace manual for exact replacement parts; consult your HVAC professional before purchasing a compatible ignitor to be sure that the product will work in your application)
Installation Note to the Consumer:
- All controls should be installed by a licensed professional. FAILURE TO READ AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING OR OPERATING THIS CONTROL COULD CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE!